Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
In May 1905 separate Boys, Girls and Infant Schools were opened. They bore the name Ingram Road. On 27 March 1915 the buildings became a military hospital and the schools moved to (Boys) Beulah Road Boys School and Thornton Heath Baths and (Girls) All Saints Hall and the hall of Beulah Crescent Baptist Church.
On 4 January 1932 the Schools were organised for Senior Boys, Senior Girls and Infants.
In or about 1958 the Girls School was moved into new premises and became known as Westwood School.
In April 1961 Juniors began to be admitted to the Infant School which moved into new premises in September 1961 and two months later was renamed David Livingstone School. .
Ingram Boys School remained on its original site until 1996 when it moved to The Crescent and the premises occupied, until 1988, by Selhurst High School for Boys. From 1997 the school changed its name from Ingram Boys High School to Selhurst High School for Boys, although it was entirely separate from the original school to bear that name. It closed in July 2008.