Wolsey Infant School

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Wolsey Infant School

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1949 - 1991

History

Wolsey Primary School was opened on 14 June 1949 with the Head Teacher and some of the pupils being transferred from Overbury Primary School. Until 09 April 1951, when a separate Infants School was opened, the Infants School was a Department of the Junior School. The Teacher - in - Charge of Infants was Miss M.E.Mooney who subsequently becane Headteacher (until 1968) of the new Wolsey Infant School.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Description identifier

CB024

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes