Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Cypress Junior Mixed and Infant School was opened on 4 September 1933 in a Methodist Church Hall as South Norwood Temporary School.
The School was transferred to a new permanent building on 6 April 1937.
On 31 August 1954 the Infant Department became a separate school on a different site.