- Corporate body
The 15th Southern Croydon, St Peters Scouts was formed in November 1927 under Scoutmaster Rev. Peter Thornton. By the time of their first concert in November 1928 the membership was over 100 Rovers (17 to 25 years), Scouts (11 to 16 years) and Cubs (7 to 11 years). The Troop met in their headquarters on Selsdon Road. Reports of their activities appear in the St Peters parish magazine.
In 1935, the Rovers leave the 15th and set up a new Troop (St Peters parish magazine, May 1935, p.7).