- 15 May 1908 - 11 May 1951
Part of Purley Oaks Primary School
Senior Boys School, 1908 - 1921; Senior Mixed [Boysand Girls] School, 1922 - 1926; Senior and Junior School, 1926 - 1951. Includes list of names and addresses of members of teaching staff, May 1940, at rear of volume. Includes references to temporary closure of school as a result of an unexploded bomb and to the deaths of six men of the Royal Engineers killed when the bomb exploded as they were removing it, February 1940.