- 7 Feb 1882 - 26 Nov 1894
Part of Parish Church Junior School
Boys School. Includes a description of the opening of new schools in Church Road by the Archbishop of Canterbury, 29 March 1884 and an extract from the Croydon Parish Church Magazine for March 1890, relating to participation by the school in a han...
Identifier: SCH82/1/4. Full Reference Code: GB 352 SCH82-SCH82/1-SCH82/1/4